Dear LEO Friends,
We would like to invite you to LEPF 2018 in Hungary, which will take place between 26-28th January 2018 in Visegrád, Hungary.
In the Middle Ages, Visegrád was the capital of Hungarian kings. This is the reason why the concept and some of the programs are inspired by the Renaissance area
During our LEPF we will have various programs for you.
On Friday after you arrived and looked in the Hotel, we will play some funny games to warm up. We’ll close the first evening with a great party: a VEGAS themed party! You know, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)
On Saturday we’ll bring you for a whole day trip to our capital city Budapest.
In the morning you’ll have two programs to choose from:
- The Invisible Exhibition is a unique interactive journey to an invisible world, where in total darkness you find your way only by touch, sounds and scent. The Exhibition brings the world of the blind and the seeing closer to each other and teaches through positive experiences how we can help them, even understand them.
- At the Escape Room you will work in teams and will face real challenges. The point is to get out of rooms – which have certain themes – by solving different puzzles, codes and signs. You will have 1 h to find the way out, else you lose! Better be fast J
We will take you to a special place for lunch. Sir Lancelot restaurant is a middle age themed restaurant, where you don’t need to use your knife and fork, just enjoy the meal and use your hand.
During the afternoon you can choose from three programs:
- Visiting Zwack Museum. During the tour in the museum you will get to know a lot about our famous herb liquor, the Unicum! You will see the more than 100 years old distilling systems and aromatic herbs, which are part of the secret of our Unicum.
- Shopping / Sightseeing. Budapest is a great town for shopping, we have many-many shopping centers! In case you want to discover the city, you can do sightseeing.
- Visiting Gellért Spa. Budapest is famous for its thermal baths, which are very popular especially during cold winter afternoons. This is a plus program, so in case you would like to go there please calculate with 20 Eur extra.
After we arrived back to the Hotel, you can start your preparations for Saturday night’s party: the MAGIC KINGDOM party! If you ever wanted to be a princess, a dragon, Shrek or Khal Drogo, this is your opportunity!
On Sunday we say goodbye to eachother in the hope that we’ll meet soon, latest at LEF 2018 (25th August-1st September).
Let’s spend a wonderful weekend together and share this #HUNforgettable experience!
To find more information please check our:
- Webpage: http://lef2018.leo.hu
- LEPF detailed program: link
- Facebook page: link
- LEPF Facebook event: link
- Video: link
The LEF 2018 Orgateam